top of page

djassociates Group

Public·82 members

Kitchee vs. Jeonbuk live match 29/11/2023


16 hours ago — The last teams' meeting was on 20.09.23, and the game ended with a 2:1. Kitchee won in 0 matches, while Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors managed to win in ...


Kitchee SC vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors » Predictions, Odds + Live StreamsKitchee SC plays against Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors in a AFC Champions League game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 29/11/2023 at 10:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides Kitchee SC Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors betting odds from 4 betting sites on 28 markets. Sportsbooks place Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors as favorites to win the game at @ 1. 4. Check the Kitchee SC and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. AFC CL Kitchee vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors: 2023/11/29 Head-to-Head Recap: In their latest face-off, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors hosted Kitchee on 2023/09/20 18:00, culminating in a thrilling match that ended with a ... Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 2-1 Kitchee - AFC Champions League Group Stage - Football - Sports MoleAFC Champions League | Group StageJeonju World Cup Stadium Jeonbuk2 - 1Kitchee FT(HT: 1-0)Severo Burkatt (56') Cleiton (36'), Severo Burkatt (41'), Gerbig (58') Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors and Kitchee. More game data and we say below the videosForm, Standings, Stats:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.! d!. Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Kitchee LIVE Match - YouTube Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors VS Kitchee LIVE Match - YouTubeYouTube · Bibbob Studio500+ views · 2 months ago YouTube · Bibbob Studio YouTube · Bibbob Studio 1:54:51 Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors vs Kitchee SC Match #15 Live Get Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors vs Kitchee SC Match #15 Live Match information and updated records between opposing countries only on FanCode for the AFC ... Will Kitchee SC, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on Kitchee SC vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors! Compare the Kitchee SC - Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. Oddspedia provides AFC Champions League Odds and betting lines from 4 sportsbooks in 28 betting markets. The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! Kitchee SC vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between Kitchee SC v Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors is: Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors. The winner probabilities are: 16. 67% (Kitchee SC), 21. 28% (X), 68. 97% (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors). Also, for your analysis, we have the recent form of Kitchee SC and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, their standings and head-to-head statistics. In addition to this, we will also lavish the following information on you:Comprehensive Pre-Match OddsTeam LineupsIn-Play (live) Betting OddsLive Scores - as They HappenCommentary - Match Event Viewer with MomentumIf you are wondering which betting site to choose for your Kitchee SC vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors bets, then explore the best sportsbooks and betting apps for your state. 57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7. 72%) and 0-2 (7. 37%). The likeliest Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors win was 2-1 (6. 51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10. 02%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6. 5% likelihood. Both teams to score 61. 95% ( 0. 02)Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors Goals37. 29% ( -0)62. 71% Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 26. 01% Kitchee 51. 7% Draw 22. Kitchee vs Jeonbuk FC Live Scores Get the latest Kitchee vs Jeonbuk FC live score in the Champions League: Group F from LiveScore.com. Kitchee vs Jeonbuk Motors stream and TV listings Kitchee vs Jeonbuk Motors - November 29, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. :Sport:1: Last Game: Jeonbuk 0-3 PSGThursday, August 3 at 9am in Club Friendlies 1:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.! d!. :Sport:1::no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.! d!. :Sport:1: Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kitchee win with a probability of 51. 69%. A win for Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors had a probability of 26. 01% and a draw had a probability of 22. 3%. The most likely scoreline for a Kitchee win was 1-2 with a probability of 9. Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors FC vs Kitchee [LIVE] Score Live Commentary. Both teams lost their last match. Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors scores 1.71 goals when playing at home and Kitchee SC scores 2.93 goals when playing ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page