top of page

djassociates Group

Public·82 members

Today: Barcelona - Porto live 28 November 2023

1 day ago — When and where to watch FC Barcelona v Porto. Worldwide guide to kick-off times and broadcasters for the upcoming Champions League group stage ...

Barcelona vs Porto LIVE Updates: Score, Stream Info, Lineups and How to Watch Champions League Match | 11/27/202311:23 PM14 hours ago"Playing for FC Porto, even coming from Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid... It's not a foregone conclusion, in Portuguese. In any case, he'll have games in the future, tomorrow who knows. He's got a lot of quality, we're very happy with him, as are other players. There's always a period of adaptation, that's normal. I'm counting on him 100 percent I don't know, only Xavi can answer that question. We know that Gavi is an important player. He won't be there, there'll be another one with different characteristics, but he'll be a top player too. The most important thing is the team. I don't know what's on Xavi and João's [Cancelo] mind. Barcelona vs Porto LIVE Updates: Score, Stream Info, 14 hours ago — How and where to watch the Barcelona vs Porto match live? They had their first training session with the team today, it's true that they ... Barcelona vs. FC Porto (Nov 28, 2023) Live Score Live coverage of the Barcelona vs. FC Porto Uefa Champions League game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. FC Barcelona - FC Porto: Live Stream & on TV today00 Days 15 Hours 36 Minutes 54 Seconds FC Porto @ FC Barcelona: Live Stream & on TV today FC Porto @ FC Barcelona is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Nov 28 at 03:00 PM. You can livestream FC Porto @ FC Barcelona on fuboTV. You can livestream this event on fuboTV, Paramount Plus, Paramount+ Amazon Channel, and ViX Premium Amazon Channel. Event detailsEstadi Olimpic Lluis CompanysStadiumUEFA Champions LeagueCompetitionUpcoming Soccer MatchesNotify me when I can watch it. Notify me when I can watch it. I can't answer that. I don't like compliments, either from coaches on the eve of matches... I don't like it, but it's part of what I do as a person. I could be thrilled, but I'm not. The responsibility is always the same, to win the game, to do my best. I return Xavi's compliments, adding a little spice, saying that he was a different player to me, but of the highest quality and he's proving that he's a great coach. As for the squad, I've already been full of praise. I don't know if they're ready for 90 minutes. They had their first training session with the team today, it's true that they trained. I'll decide, because every hour is important. Even if they can't contribute, we'll talk about Pepe, he's always a player who accompanies us. There are times when we're going to be defending, in the lowest form on the pitch. We're going to be in a middle block, every game has its own story. Barcelona vs Porto: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time 5 hours ago — Where to watch the UEFA Champions League match online between Barcelona and Porto, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and ... When and where to watch FC Barcelona v Porto 1 day ago — When and where to watch FC Barcelona v Porto. Worldwide guide to kick-off times and broadcasters for the upcoming Champions League group stage ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page